Face It. Your Phone Deserves Better.
iFace is a smartphone accessory brand that develops smartphone cases, smartphone rings, protective films, etc. that combine functionality such as impact resistance and grip with style. The brand has sold more than 3 million units annually and continues to be supported by a wide range of users. Based on the brand concept of "always beside you," we aim to be a Tech accessory brand that supports the "personality" of consumers.
What makes the First Class different?
- Mirror like shine making every color pop
- Sleek curved outline that feels great to hold and offers an extra protective boost at the corners (where your phone needs it most!)
- Low bulk, high fashion: Durable, multi layer drop protection in a simple, elegant one-piece design
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this case wireless charging compatible? While the First Class has been tested and confirmed compatible with many wireless chargers, we cannot affirm compatibility with all due to the slightly curved shape of the case and the varying strengths of different chargers.
- The frame around the camera opening detaches from the case. Is this normal? This piece is designed to add extra protection for your camera lens. You may detach it and leave it off of the case, for example, to make room for a more raised lens protector, or snap it back into place as you wish. Since the back of the case is slightly flexible to accommodate easier application/removal, this piece may come loose, particularly while applying the case to your phone. Once the case is on your phone, however, the piece is designed such that it will not come off so long as it has been placed correctly since it snaps into the inside of the case.
- Can I use a screen protector with this case? Yes. The raised lip on the front of the First Class is designed so that it will not interfere with screen protectors.
- Is this a hard or soft case? It's composed of a hard, clear coated PC plate and a silicone like TPU inner layer. The result is a hard yet slightly flexible case, making it easier to put on and take off while feeling tough and rigid once on your phone.